Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm New at This

Yes, I'm very new at this. Almost nervous. I've read many blogs and they all seem to have an underlying theme. I've always wanted to do this, but have been hesitant. What would I say? Who would want to even read it? I am fairly new to Facebook and have to admit I like it. What I like best about it is "my status." You are given I believe 420 characters to say how you feel. Trust me that was never enough for me. I was constantly editing my thoughts, my feelings. I have a lot to say about so many things.

So Here it Is...was the perfect name for my blog. So Here it Is...this is what I'm feeling right now. We won't always agree, there will be times we will. But I hope I at least open your mind a little and give you pause. Hope you check back from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I just left you a long comment and it disappeared???

    ReplyDelete